Sunday, November 1, 2015

A NEW MONTH HAS BEGUN

We have finally reached the month of November 2015. That means there are only fifty-three more days until Christmas.  Book Three in 'Time with Sara' is progressing along very well.  I am working hard in order to have it published on Amazon by December 1, 2015 at the latest.  If it goes up sooner I will let everyone know.

My fiction novel is also progressing well.  Some of the manuscript is being reviewed by objective other writers in order to get feedback.  Good or bad feedback is always beneficial to any writer so we can get it right.  It is always helpful to get other peoples take on what we have written because sometimes 'we the writers lose focus about what you the readers are looking for in a story'.

I have completed one of my classes and will soon be finished with the second one in a couple of weeks.  This will free me up to just write until my next class which doesn't start until mid-January 2016.

Now it's time to return to writing.  I will be back here as soon as Book Three in 'Time with Sara' is published to notify you and add the required link to Amazon so you can purchase it.  Also, I will update the final cover because there is still a question about what the correct title should be.

See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment