Monday, March 14, 2016

TIME TO WRITE

Now that I have finally completed my studies in Creative Writing there will be exclusive time available. I will use every minute of it to write, write, write.

I hope you all enjoyed the preview of my upcoming novel Josephine, but I didn't see any comments. If you have a few moments, go to the bottom of this post and submit them. They will be greatly appreciated.

There is a section on the side bar where you can put in your e-mail address and whenever I post something you will get a copy sent to you directly.

Will be back in April with an update on how things are going and what progress I have on the novel. I will also, later this year, be writing Children's Stories once more for those of you who have young ones in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment