Friday, June 30, 2017

END OF JUNE UPDATE

Welcome to Summer. I'm so glad we here in Canada can enjoy this warmer time of the year.  I have submitted a query to an agent for my book and now I will wait for a response.

I have not been just sitting around.  The new Children's book is coming along at a good pace.  I bet you're all curious as to what it will be about.  Well,,,,,, Here's a small hint!!!




What do you think are the names of theses two characters? What are your thoughts about where they are, and what they might be doing?

I will leave it there for now. Once the book is completed and ready for publication, I will make an announcement with a copy of the book cover and where you can purchase it.

Back to work for me, but I hope all of you are enjoying a bit of vacation time. I will be back in a couple of weeks with more on any word from the agent and an update on my new works.

No comments:

Post a Comment