Tuesday, January 9, 2018

LINK UPDATES

Hi Everyone. I am here to let you know that I have updated all the covers and links for my current  books.  All are now available both in paperback and kindle and when you click on the book cover it will take you directly to Amazon.com where you can purchase either one.

If you go to Amazon without the link you will see for the three individual Sara books that it shows a cover saying the paperbacks are not available. If you go to the one with the new cover they are all  available both in paperback and kindle.

I had the paperbacks set up through a different printer who only gave my purchasers access in the US and Japanese markets so I had to remove them from this printer. Although they are no longer being printed the picture remains on Amazon. I have them now published with my usual printer, who is CreateSpace ,for everyone Worldwide to be able to purchase them. In the re-published cover you will see a change in subtitle but the main titles remain the same.

I am working on 'Bella's Clocks' and hope to have it ready to be published on February 1, 2018 so look for an update on that.

I will be back in two weeks with more on the book, and in the meantime go to the previous update and sign up for my Goodreads Giveaway for 'Cedric and Melissa', which runs until January 31, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment