Sunday, March 4, 2018

WORK IN PROGRESS

I finally made it back. February was such a short month that I missed the end, but I'm here to bring everyone up to date.

I have been working hard at promoting my new Children's Book 'Bella's Clocks' now available both in paperback and Kindle versions.  I have put several of my books on Kindle Unlimited for those who are subscribed to that, you will have a chance to read my books for free.

My new novel is coming along great. I have many ideas that will create several twists and turns.  The proposed title (temporary) is Sia: Screams in the Night and here is a preview of one of the proposed front covers.



I have also started two new Children's Books. I will update you on those in the coming months as they will be geared for a late fall release.  I'm looking forward to spring's arrival in a few short weeks so I can take long walks, which is my time to create things in my head before it goes on paper.

I will be back in approximately two weeks and maybe will give you a short preview of the Children's Books in progress. I also will have more information about the novel I am working on 'Sia: Screams in the Night'.  Look for a brief outline of the story and maybe, just maybe the beginning of Chapter One.

No comments:

Post a Comment