Sunday, May 6, 2018

WRITING GOING WELL!

Hi everyone.  I have been working very hard on two books the past couple of weeks. One is a children's book called Kracas and Viva that is coming along at a good pace.  The second one is novel number two called Sia:  Screams In The Night and will put cover pictures below.

As writing is a difficult task, finding time to write and enjoy life events, there needs to be a strick scheduled.  I usually write on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and do life things on the weekends like groceries, laundry and other household tasks.  I do participate in Workshops on some Saturdays and usually take classes at the University in the evenings.

Now for the reveals:

Kracas and Viva has a front cover and the beginning of the back cover.  There is no text on it yet.



There are two for Sia:  Screams In The Night for you to let me know which one you think would catch your eye quicker to pick up and see what it is about.
# 1



#2
 
Also check out my writings and several others on my Writers Group page:
www.forestcitywordwrights.com

No comments:

Post a Comment