Friday, March 8, 2019

ALL GOING ON SCHEDULE

Well I am well into Book 2 of the Windy Haven Trilogy and that is great progress.  I have worked only a short while on the children's book but that one will come together quickly.

I wasn't able to post before now because of a wrist injury preventing me from typing.  I was able to work on my manuscript by using dictation so that didn't get slowed down.

Hope you have received all my previous updates on both the paperback and digital versions of my new book and that you have been able to have a look.

I will make this one short but just wanted everyone to know that I am still hard at work.  I will come back at the end of the month to give you a better update on both projects.

With us changing to Eastern Daylight Savings time on the weekend, my hope is that spring will come along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment