Monday, April 15, 2019

APRIL 26-SPECIAL EVENT

I promised to come back today and let you know about something special that is about to happen on April 26th.  I entered a promo called "First Friday" from Sign Up Genious to have the first page, cover and blurb of my new book put on an other author's blog page.

04/26/2019 (Fri.)
All Day
 
SB
Sue Barr for
Diane Chartrand - alternate date

The person sponsoring this has invite authors to have there information posted every Friday until the end of the year to her blog page.  This author's name is Sue Barr who currently writes Regence Romance and she has also put up this information for some of her own books.

This posting will go up both on my Facebook feed and her blog on April 26 for the entire day.
https://suebarrauthor.blogspot.com


You can also visit her website for more information on all her books and this author.  www.suebarrauthor.com

 So go now and check out her blog and website today and then go back on April 26th to the blog and see my info for Sia: Screams in the Night (Windy Haven Trilogy Book 1).
   
She still has several dates available between now and the end of December 2019.  If you are and author and want to sign up go to:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080e4aabae2dabfc1-first



I will also be starting to update information on my author facebook page that is under Diane M Chartrand so check it out when you get a chance.  From there I will be able to do promotions and once set up you will be able to sign up for my Newsletters with your e-mail address.  I will let you know when that happens on my author facebook page feed.  You can ask to friend me there so you don't miss anything.

You will find there today some current information and promotions I ran for a couple of my books and will do more shortly for some of the others.

I will be back at the end of the month to update you on Book 2 and my Children's book progress. Feel free when my First Friday goes up on facebook and Sue's blog page to comment on it. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment