Saturday, June 1, 2019

WELCOME TO JUNE

My writing has been distracted by the tornado events in Ohio at the end of the holiday that affected some of my family members.  Now that it has been confirmed everyone is safe the writing will be escalated over the next couple of weeks to catch up.

I am in the middle of the book so many things are about to take place leading the reader to new information about my main character and some of the events that happened during the previous four years.  Okay, no more hints.

I will come back on the 15th of June just before I start to travel in the United States to visit family members. I will have some quiet time to write while there so there will be no delays in reaching my November deadline.

Until then may everyone stay out of harms way.  My deepest prayers for the victims and families of those who died and were injured by the active shooter in Virginia Beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment