Wednesday, April 22, 2020

STATUS UPDATE!

Hello Everyone.  I hope you are all staying safe.  Yesterday, I finished the first draft of Jade:The Guardian (Windy Haven Trilogy - Book 3) and now it goes to my editor for further scrutiny.  I did the first one mainly for grammar issues and awkward sentences.

I should have the results of the second edit by the end of next week to work on.  I still have a May 15, 2020 date for release and the e-book is available for Pre-Order on Amazon and all the vendors listed below.
 
I am now going to concentrate on my Children's Book  about two different types of bees. My Children's Books take a lot more time because I, for now, have been doing all the illustrations myself. Once this one is published, I will start to work on a series and will search for an illustrator to do those.

I have also starting a couple of new novels.  More will come on them once Jade (Book 3) and  Farlie (a Mason Bee) Meets Buzby (a Honey Bee) are published.  The bee book is scheduled for release on June 15, 2020 both in e-book and paperback on Amazon only.

I will be back on May 1, 2020 to let you know how the 2nd edit went and how both books are coming along.




No comments:

Post a Comment