Thursday, September 1, 2022

WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

Another month has past and, yes, I have been writing but just not as much as I wanted to. I only have a few chapters to write for my book before the first edit starts. That, hopefully, will be soon. I am looking at a mid-October release date, but how extensive the edits may be could delay that timing.

Now that most of the extreme heat has past and it has gotten more fall like weather, it's easier to concentrate on my job. I haven't done anything more on my children's book but will go back to that once the editing starts on the novel.

THIS IS WHERE COLMAN LIVES

Not everyone lives alone on an island, but Coleman has for over five years. Would this be a life you would choose? Maybe there is a good reason Coleman chose this lifestyle. Once the book is out everyone will be able to find out.

Well, best get back to work. I will return in two weeks to let you know if the deal is done and the editing has begun.

Enjoy your time safely over the Labor Day weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment