Tuesday, September 17, 2024

MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

 Hi Everyone. I have been working hard at finishing my book and am now at Chapter 27. I have set my book cover size to 250 pages and am now just under 200 so almost there before the need for major editing.

I have been working with my writing group regarding my cover and the blurb with several suggestions to making it sound better. I still haven't gone back to my children's book and believe that I will leave that until after this book has been published.

So you can see what the current cover looks like check it out below:

So if you think this doesn't work for you let me know by leaving a comment.  Now back to work. I will be back at the end of the month with the hope that all chapters are completed and editing has begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment