Sunday, November 5, 2017

Souwesto Book Expo

This weekend I am attending workshops at our local book fair called Souwesto Book Expo, which is part of a bigger event called Wordsfest. This runs for two days where local authors can sell their books and attend workshops and lectures.

So far, I have attended two workshops and will go to one more later today. I have three of my books on the London Writers Society table for purchase. Those are: Cedric and Melissa, Andy and Sage: Visit the Ant Hill Bookstore and my newest publication Josephine: Out of the Darkness Into the Light.

I hope you have had a chance to check out my books currently on sale on Amazon both in paperback and Kindle.

While at the Book Expo, I am learning how to market my books to a wider audience all over the world so follow me by e-mail and get what I blog each time.  Shortly I will be setting up a Newsletter that everyone will be able to sign up for so watch for that to happen.

Now, it is time to get ready to return to the book fair. I will be back in a couple of weeks with more updates on the new book and the progress of the ones already on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment