Monday, October 23, 2017

JOSEPHINE IS LIVE

Finally, I can say,  Josephine: Out of the Darkness Into the Light has gone live. All you have to do is click on the book's picture that's on the right side of this blog, and it will take you directly to Amazon, or if you're in a hurry, you can do it with the link below.





The novel is now available at Amazon.com in both paperback and Kindle. If you are from a different country the paperback book is available on some Amazon sites now and on others will be available in 6 to 8 weeks. The Kindle Version is available now Worldwide if you prefer that format.

I spent a lot of time working on making it as good as possible, and I hope you will find the effort was worthwhile. Now I will go back to my current project, which is my new Children's Book.

I will keep everyone updated on Bella's progress and what things she may be up to with her clocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment