Sunday, October 15, 2017

PROGRESS ON JOSEPHINE

Here is the latest on my novel 'Josephine'. I received my 1st proof copy at the end of last week and had to make a few changes based on discussions with my writers group.

I did all the changes and re-submitted the new manuscript and cover for review so now I wait. If it passes the review, I will order another proof copy and hopefully all will be okay. Once I get through the process, I will come back here and update you on the release date to Amazon and will set up the link on the novel picture.

Tomorrow I will get back to my next Children's book while I wait for the proof to arrive. I am hoping to have the new Children's book ready for the holiday season. While you wait, Andy and Sage Visit the Ant Hill Bookstore is now available for purchase on Amazon both in paperback and Kindle Version Worldwide.

The weather here has turned a bit cooler with seasonal rain and winds. Before we all know it, in this part of the country, it will be winter and the snow will begin once more.

Until I hear more regarding my projects, enjoy each and everyday to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment