Sunday, October 1, 2017

OCTOBER UPDATES

A new month has begun and it truly feels like fall. First, I heard back from the Agent by email yesterday and it was "not a fit for me right now." That is okay for my first time submitting. I will now have to decide if I want to submit to someone else or self-publish. I will be back next Sunday and let you know what I have decided.

If I decide to self-publish, the book will be on Amazon within a couple of weeks both in paperback and Kindle.

Second, my Children's Book, "Andy and Sage:  Visit the Ant Hill Bookstore" is now available on Kindle and you can get to both versions by clicking on the cover picture to the left.

I am working on another Children's Book as you know. There is a preliminary cover done, but I will wait until next Sunday to show it to you. I may make a few minor changes before then.

Have a good week. I will be back on Sunday, October 8th with my decisions on "Josephine" and the new book cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment