Monday, December 31, 2018

GOODBYE 2018-HELLO 2019

As we leave 2018 and move into 2019, I hope everyone is ready.  Happy New Year readers.  Last time I posted, I promised you a list of my goals and wishes to hopefully accomplish in the new year so here it is:
 GOALS TO ACCOMPLISH IN 2019
1.      Complete edits of Book One in my Windy Haven Trilogy, Sia: Screams in the Night so it is ready to publish in February 2019. (Cover below-subject to change)
2.     Complete Book Two and all edits in my Windy Haven Trilogy so it will be ready to publish by early fall 2019.
3.     Start writing Book Three, the final one, in my Windy Haven Trilogy with a projected publish date of early summer 2020.
4.     In between the three books stated above, I will begin work on a new Children’s Book that should be ready for release in November 2019-in time for Christmas.
 MY WISHES FOR 2019
1.      To have a productive and calm environment to work in.
2.     For family and friends to get past all their sadness that occurred in 2018.
3.     To be able to give back to my community in some way.
4.     That the world will be kind and respectful to others who enter their lives.
Bellow is the cover for my February release (subject to change):


 See you in two weeks, middle of January 2019, with an exact date for the release of this book and maybe a working title for the new Children's Book and Book Two of the Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment