Sunday, December 2, 2018

HOLIDAY SEASON HAS ARRIVED!

I believe Christmas should be for the young and young at heart.  It is a time for re-unions and sharing how we feel about each other.  It is a time for giving to those who are less fortunate.  It is a time to give the gift of stories that everyone, young and old, can relate to.

Check out my Children's Books now available for you to purchase from Amazon in both paperback and kindle.  If you have a young one who has just begun to be interested in reading, my books are for them.  All of them are designed for early readers from ages 7 to 9 with a few pictures and a lot of story.

Just click on the picture of the book you want from the side of this writing.  You will be taken directly to Amazon.  There's a Christmas one in the Sara Series called Sara's Magical Christmas your child might enjoy.
 

Or maybe my two new ones published in 2018:




If you're looking for a book that is adult related check out my first novel Josephine.



Progress on my writing is going very well.  Book 1 of the Windy Haven Trilogy is now in the editing stage and Book 2 is in progress.  I have been able to get a lot of writing done these past couple of weeks and that is good.  I have been able to get back to writing for a few hours every day and that is progress.

I will be back in a couple of weeks with some holiday information and a short story for you to enjoy and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment