Saturday, August 31, 2019

END OF AUGUST!

I am sorry that I didn't make it back over the month being very busy writing.  I am nearing the end of Book 2 for the Windy Haven Trilogy and will be sending it for first edit by mid-September.  I have made great progress by going to a remote area to work without all the distractions of telephones and internet.  In order to post this and retrieve my e-mails, I visited a library close to my location to access their wifi.

I will be staying away for several more weeks in order to finish the manuscript for book 2 and get a start on the beginning chapters for book 3. This way I can put part of Chapter One from book 3 at the end of book 2. I already have part of Chapter One of Book 2 at the end of Book 1 so check it out.

I hope you enjoyed the short story I put here at the beginning of August.  To see more of my short work you can click my link on the right of the page that says Forest City Wordwrights.  That is were myself and several others in my writing group have posted short stories and some info so check us out.

Below is the final cover for Willow: Family Betrayal (Windy Haven Trilogy Book 2).  I will let you know when it goes up for Pre-Order and the vendors where you can order it from.

I haven't decided yet on the fate of my children's books for now.  I want to concentrate just on completing the Trilogy and other work I am doing with my writing group for the rest of 2019.

If I get a chance in early September, I will post another short story to let you know you haven't been forgotten even though I am very busy.

Till then, everyone have a safe holiday weekend, for those who celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment