Tuesday, October 1, 2019

HELLO OCTOBER, 2019!

The time has come. I have finally written THE END on Willow: Family Betrayal (Windy Haven Trilogy Book 2).  Now several rounds of editing begin. The next six weeks will be intense.

Shortly, I will be setting up a Pre-Order on Amazon and for all other vendors like Kobo and Nook.  Once that is done, I will let you know so you can plan ahead.  The actual date of purchase for paperback and e-books will be November 15, 2019. As I am doing the paperback on Amazon, through KDP, they do not provide a Pre-Order option.


As I do the editing for Book 2, I will begin the writing of Book 3, which should be ready for release in early to mid 2020.   Final book cover for Book 3 will be shown here with my next post.  I have not gone back to my Children's book yet, but  I plan on doing that once Willow is published.

I will be back a couple of times this month to do updates on my editing progress ,and to give you the date when the Pre-Order for Book 2 is available.

Everyone who are now in the Fall Season, enjoy the cooler weather.  For others who are in a different season in your country, I hope it will be tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment