Sunday, January 5, 2020

RETURN TO WRITING!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.  I enjoyed the rest, but am ready to get back to work.

I will let you know once the new Children's Book is ready and both front and back covers are completed.  I am looking towards an early summer finish date where it will be available for purchase.

This month I will be running some ads on both Amazon and Facebook for Sia: Screams in the Night (Windy Haven Trilogy - Book 1) and Willow: Family Betrayal (Windy Haven Trilogy - Book 2) of the trilogy.  There will also be a Pre-order set up for the e-book on both Amazon and outlets like Kobo, Apple Books, and several others for Jade: The Guardian (Windy Haven Trilogy - Book 3)

Below are the covers for all three books so you will know what to look for.  If you want to order from Amazon just click on the picture to the right on this site.  I will put up the link for Book 3 once the Pre-order is set up.


 My word count for Book 3 will increase from 1,000 a day to 2,000 a day so I can have more time for the editor to review.  I am currently over the 20,000 words threshold.  See you in a couple of weeks.  Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment