Thursday, January 23, 2020

ADVERTISING!!

I have both Facebook and Amazon Ads now turned on.  The Facebook one has the following picture on it directing you to my this blog:

I let it go the first few days Worldwide and it picked up over 23 million people reached and a lot more clicks to the blog, but all in foreign countries.  This morning I redid the locations to see if the North American audience is just as receptive.  I also adjusted the age group that showed more traffic so far both men and women.

For my Amazon Ad, I picked book one of the trilogy to introduce it to those not aware of my trilogy or who this new author is all about.  That book is:

So far I didn't find the Amazon one doing much with only 21 postings but no clicks so far.  It is set up to send those who click directly to the Amazon,com purchase page to consider if they would like to purchase it or not.

I will let you know next time how it went.  So if you see either of these pictures come up on your Facebook, Messenger, Amazon or Instagram page they are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment