Saturday, February 1, 2020

NEW COVER AND PROGRESS!

So I had shown you the cover for my upcoming Children's Book. After a lot of review and opinions from my writers group, I have changed the color and structure of both the front and back covers.


 Below is the previous one I put up on here. So which one do you prefer the new one or the previous one?


Now about my novel writing.  Things have been going well and it should be ready by the end of the month for proofreading and first edits.  I will be doing several edits to make sure that Book 3 of the Windy Haven Trilogy is able to resolve all issues that occurred in Books 1 and 2. There will, although, be many twists and turns before you get to the final resolve for all characters so stay tuned.

My Amazon Ad didn't produce anything so will try again with a different theme.  My Facebook Ad is still going and doing very well.  I have reached over 33,000 people and have had a lot of hits to this blog as that is where it is being directed to.  I will be back in two weeks with more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment