Friday, May 29, 2020

END OF MONTH PROGRESS!

Now that I have finished my trilogy there is much more to do.

I am working on my new Children's Book, Farlie A Mason Bee Meets Buzby A Honey Bee, and the work is going really well.  I have made a minor change to the front cover.  I wasn't happy with the Honey Bee picture so changed it.  I will provide a new view below.

First I want you to see one of the other pictures from inside of the book.  This one is called Meeting at the Bridge.  You can write your comments in the section at the bottom of the post.


Here is the picture of the new complete cover:

I have also started a couple of new novels that will not be completed until sometime in  2021.
I will update more about those in the coming months.  I hope you all have had a chance to check out all three of my Windy Haven Trilogy books.

I will be back again around the middle of June with an update and hopefully a publish date for the Children's Book mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment