Thursday, May 14, 2020

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

I have finally reached Publish Day.  Jade: The Guardian (Windy Haven Trilogy -Book 3) will be available everywhere tomorrow in e-book,and on Amazon for both the e-book and paperback.

Now you will be able to purchase all three book so you can read them in order.  I can't wait.

 If you want to find all three books, just look to your right on this page and when you click on the cover it will take you to Amazon.

For the other e-book vendors just go to the one of you choice from the selection below. All three books are also available there.

I have been working on my next Children's Book about two different types of Bees.  The first 20 pages with pictures are complete.  I am hoping to have this one ready for Mid-June publication.  More later.  See you all soon and hope you are staying safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment